20061 Saticoy Street Phone (818) 701-0701
Suite 202 Fax (818) 532-1033
Winnetka, CA. 91306 firstname.lastname@example.org
80 Wood Road Phone (805) 702-5047
Suite 304-A Fax (805) 834-1121
Camarillo, CA 93010 LifeCareHospice805@gmail.com
What is Hospice Care?
Kumar LifeCare Hospice delivers quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness. Our hospice care includes expert medical care, pain management, and emotional and spiritual support as needed by the patient and their family. Kumar LifeCare Hospice believes that each of us has the right to die a pain-free, dignified death which includes support for the family.
Who is Eligible for Hospice Care?
Anyone with a terminal illness seeking medical, spiritual, psychological and personal support.
Who Pays for Hospice Care?
- Health Insurance HMO’s
- Private Payers
What Services are Provided?
At Kumar LifeCare Hospice, our team develops a specific care plan tailored to each patient’s individual needs for pain management and symptom control. Our care team includes:
- The patient’s personal physician
- Hospice physician (or medical director)
- Registered Nurses who have additional training in pain and symptom management
- Certified Home Health Aides
- Social workers
- Clergy or other counselors
- Trained volunteers
- Speech, physical, and occupational therapists, if needed
With a tailored plan in place, our hospice care team then manages:
- Patient’s medical care with a focus on pain and symptom control.
- Access to a member of your hospice team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Patient’s emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of dying.
- Medical supplies, equipment and medications related to the hospice diagnosis.
- Assists the family on how to care for the patient.
- Counseling and social support to help you and your family with psychological, emotional, and spiritual issues.
- Guidance with the difficult, but normal, issues of life completion and closure.
- Delivers special services like speech and physical therapy as needed.
- Volunteer support, such as preparing meals, shopping, reading, or just visiting for support.
- A break (respite care) for caregivers, family, and others who regularly care for you. When pain or symptoms become too difficult to manage at home, or the caregiver needs respite time, we assist in making short-term inpatient care.
- Bereavement care and counseling to family and friends for loved ones.
How to Start the Process:
Call Kumar LifeCare Hospice at (818) 701-0701 to schedule a visit by our nurse with the patient/family. All information about our custom care program will be presented.
Kumar LifeCare Hospice will then contact the referring attending physician, discharge planner, or social worker for approval. Upon referral confirmation and patient approval of our services, start of hospice care will be arranged.
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Certified by Medicare and Medi-Cal
- Licensed by the California Department of Health
Pursuant to Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, LifeCare Hospice does not discriminate in the provision of services on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability or age. For further information or to file a complaint, please contact our administrator at (818) 701-0701 or the Department of Health in Los Angeles at (800) 236-9747.